At The Gardens, we care and it shows. Not only for our residents, but also in regards to making it a point to give back to great causes and foundations.
Our top notch Gardens of Western Reserve Team consists of highly specialized healthcare professionals that compassionately work together to provide patients and their families with holistic choices and dignity.
Each specialized team may be comprised of:
1. Medical Director – oversees the medical component of the program and is available for consultation with the patient’s attending physician as needed.
2. Registered Nurse and Case Manager – make regular visits to provide consultation in pain and symptom management and to help the patient and family understand their illness.
3. State Testes Nursing Assistant (STNA) – visits regularly to assist with personal care as needed.
4. Social Worker – The hospice social worker provides emotional support, address any psychosocial needs of the patient or family and can provide access to community resources.
5. Bereavement Counselors – are trained to help families cope with the loss of a loved one. The bereavement counselor will follow the family for at least a year after the loss of a loved one. The bereavement counselor can also support the patient with the grief associated with a life-limiting illness.
Other specialists such as therapists and dieticians are available when the need arises to assist caregivers and family members in better understanding the patient’s special requirements.